As we previously announced, the U.S. Department of Labor (“DOL”) and the Federal Acquisition Regulatory (“FAR”) Council have published the highly-anticipated final guidance and regulations implementing President Barack Obama’s “Fair Pay and Safe Workplaces” Executive Order (E.O. 13673), often called the “Blacklisting” or “Bad Actors” Executive Order. This rule will present significant challenges and have tremendous impact on the federal contractor community.
To help ensure your organization is ready for the October 25, 2016 effective date for the new rules, we have taped a complimentary webinar for your use.
In this webinar, my colleague Leslie Stout-Tabackman joins me to discuss what you need to know about the new regulations, how they can impact your organization, and what every contractor should be doing now, including:
- Key changes from the proposed rule and guidance;
- Effective dates, including phased in requirements;
- Covered entities and contracts;
- Definitions of disclosable labor law decisions and violation categories;
- Disclosures by subcontractors;
- DOL’s new preassessment of violations invitation;
- Paycheck transparency and pre-dispute arbitration agreements.
Let us know what we can do to assist as you are working through all of the requirements and assessing the impact on your organization.