As part of its training for employers on the new Veterans and Disability Regulations, OFCCP partnered today with the Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP) to provide employers with effective practices for hiring and retaining individuals with disabilities.
The presentation was based on ODEPs seven key Business Strategies that Work and highlighted the following five strategies:
- Build It: Inclusive Corporate Culture
- Hire (and Keep) the Best: Personnel Processes
- Ensure Retention and Productivity: Reasonable Accommodations
- Create the Talent Pipeline: Outreach and Recruitment
- Be Tech Savvy: Accessible Information and Communication technology
The slides from the presentation should be available soon and we will be sure provide a link once we receive them.