Speakers David Fortney, Mickey Silberman and David Cohen invite you to a complimentary webinar to introduce The OFCCP Institute
Reserve your Webinar seat now for this complimentary webinar on January 30th at 2:00 to 3:00 pm EST.
About The OFCCP Institute
The OFCCP Institute was formed to assist the contractor community in responding to rapidly changing compliance challenges. The Institute provides national training programs addressing the latest OFCCP developments and strategies for effective compliance.
In the past year, the Federal Contractor community has witnessed dramatic changes in the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Program’s (OFCCP) approach to enforcing Executive Order 11246, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974. Join David Fortney, Mickey Silberman and David Cohen for a complimentary one hour webinar focusing on the most significant and up to date OFCCP developments.
Topics discussed will include:
- Update on the new disability (Section 503) and veterans (4212) regulations
- OFCCP audit and enforcement trends
- The latest approach to compensation discrimination enforcement
- Status of the revised scheduling letter
- Changes in OFCCP leadership
- Recent OFCCP settlements
- Updates on Agency initiatives, including FAAPs, sex discrimination guidelines, and pay survey
- Changing audit selection process
This webinar is essential for corporate decision makers responsible for their companies’ affirmative action plans, OFCCP audits, EEO compliance and compensation.